Joomla Firewall Service
Joomla like all content management systems including WordPress and Drupal is subject to attacks from hackers who scan and probe websites to find weaknesses which can be exploited for financial gain.
Website security can be real challange for small to medium sized businesses who don’t have the knowledge, skills or resources to securely protect a website from the ongoing attack from hackers.
We offer an affordable Joomla firewall service which protects your website in real time from hackers so you can focus on your business.
Why do you need a web application firewall
- Hackers are scanning and probing websites 24 / 7 365 days a year.
- If your website gets hacked it will have a serious impact on your business and online reputation.
- If your website gets hacked and taken offline how much money will you lose?
- Can you afford to lose your Google rankings because Google has labelled your site This site may be hacked ?
The above points are not designed to scare you but the reality is hackers are at this moment in time probing your website for weaknesses which they can exploit.
What is included in the Joomla firewall service
- The cloud based web application firewall protects your Joomla! website from attacks in real time 24 / 7 365 days a year.
- Your website is protected from SQL injection attacks, cross site scripting (XSS) attacks and software vulnerabilities.
- The real time malware protection service protects your website from getting infected with malware and viruses.
- We offer real time zero-day protection from attacks and new vulnerabilities. Joomla firewall extensions do not offer this feature and require you to manually update the extension.
- You are protected against brute force attacks.
- The DDOS (Distributed Denial of Service) feature mitigates and protects you from layer 7 HTTP flood attacks, DNS amplification attacks and SSDP attacks.
- You also get access to a global content delivery network (CDN) which will make your website super-fast.
- You don’t have to worry about installing any software at your website as this is a proxy based service.
- We take care of setting up the web application firewall (WAF) for you to ensure your website is safe and secure.
How much does the service cost
The cost for the service is only £49 per month per website.
In order to use the service we require the following
- Web hosting control panel login details
- Website domain login details
How do i order the service
To order the service complete the following
- Complete the order form below and make payment via paypal.com
- Once we have received payment we will contact you to setup the service at your website.
- Please note you will be required to pay the invoice each month in order to use the service.